domenica 25 settembre 2016

Nominated for the Hustlaball Berlin Awards 2016

Hello my followers :-) Today I am twice proud: once because this is the 200th post of my blog and mostly proud since I've got two nominations for the Hustlaball Berlin Awards 2016!
In 2014 I got my first nomination ever; in 2015 I went to the Hustlaball party to perform live @KitKat and this year I'll be back for the Award Ceremony which is being held on Oct.21st. That's why I'm asking for your support now; it's time to vote for me as Best Passive Actor 2016 and as Best Bareback Scene 2016 with Esteban by TimTales.




First, you need to connect at https://www.hustlaballawards.tk/vote-now-2016/; then to log in or to create an account in order to vote and, finally, to click on "confirm vote" to submit your vote. The voting is open until next Saturday, Oct.1st. Thank you very much! ;-)





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento