lunedì 4 gennaio 2016

Head Office Hunting by alphamales.com

Hello guys :-) from "back to bare" to "back to wear"... a dress suit. No, it doesn't deal with a reversal of trend: it is just safe sex with a hot French guy whom it is worth it for. And for the new studio I have started to work for, too. Precisely, what follows is a series of pics taken from my 1st video for alphamales.com, called Head Office Hunting, with horny twink from Paris Nathan Hope.
It was a very interesting experience, since it has (unexpectedly?) been my first recited scene: I had never carried on a dialogue (even in English) before, though I (fortunately!) had a little speaking part, since I played the role of an annoyed, busy office secretary XD
This scene has been released on December 14th, 2015 and it is included in "Suited" DVD by Alphamales, Eurocreme Group. At the bottom of this page, you can watch both trailers. Enjoy :-)












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento