giovedì 26 novembre 2015

Dark Fairytales @Wasteland

Hello my sinful followers :-)  Saturday, November 28th it'll be my first time that I am gonna perform live at the wildest and most famous fetish "pansexual" party all over Europe: Wasteland, which takes place @North Sea Venue, Hemkade 48 Amsterdam/Zaandam (NL). It is a very big location, with six stages, four dance floors, a restaurant, a lounge and, naturally, a dungeon :-) and it hosts from 10p.m. to 6a.m. the Europe's biggest fetish fantasy event, which stands for an important step in my career as a performer and in my personal life: in fact, it deals with the first time I do a live show based on a fisting performance, especially with a woman, and my first bisexual experience as well! Such two records at once :-P it is simply amazing!!! Then, it will be followed by a gay SM sex show. In short, you will assist to a double hard fetish show (gay one at 1:30a.m. at the main stage and ff one at 3:30a.m. at area 48) played by a hot foursome, such as drag queen Anna Bolika, my "fistress" Malice and Nikolaj Tange Lange from Berlin, and me ;-) Thus, do not miss the Dark Fairytales @Wasteland! ;-)





Preview April 11th, 2015: https://vimeo.com/125448077
Anna Bolika's fb fan page: https://m.facebook.com/missannabolika/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento