domenica 15 marzo 2015

My Birthday with Craig Daniel

Some days ago I celebrated my 28th birthday with dear Craig Daniel, the best present I could ever receive, during his hit-and-run trip to the "Eternal City".

@The Roman Colosseum/Coliseum (or Flavian Amphitheatre)

@Lodi Square, with Aurelian inner town-halls

@Porta Maggiore, major Aurelian inner town-walls' gate

@Termini, Roman Main Train Station

@Pyramid of Caius Cestius

@Altar of the Fatherland (Vittoriano), inaugurated by King Vittorio Emanuele II

@Trajan's Column (COLVMNA TRAIANI)

@Pantheon, "(a temple) of all gods"

@Cupola of the Most Holy Name of Mary at the Trajan Forum, with the Trajan's Column

@Spanish Square, Bernini's Fountain of the Old/Ugly Boat (Barcaccia)

@Inner Courtyard in Doria Pamphilj Palace

@Qube, Muccassassina GLBT party

@Planet Roma, Gorgeous I AM GLBT party

@Planet Roma, Gorgeous I AM GLBT party

@Planet Roma, Gorgeous I AM GLBT party


1 commento: